WE ARE MOVING! As of 2/15/22 our new address is 116 Long Pond Road Suite 6, Plymouth, MA 02360.
Golden Speech Therapy provides diagnostic and treatment services for children from birth through age 18. We pride ourselves on providing research-based and family centered therapy to help our clients overcome their speech and language deficits. We offer speech therapy services for a variety of disorders including, but not limited to:
- Expressive/Receptive Language Disorders
- Articulation/Phonology Disorders
- Early Intervention Speech Therapy
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Pragmatics/Social Skills Disorders
- Communication Deficits related to Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Augmentative/Alternative Communication and Functional Communication
In addition to direct treatment, Golden Speech Therapy provides services to local school districts, individuals and other private institutions. Services may include contract work for testing, treatment, and consultation about specific students. We also offer on-site training and professional development for parents and professionals regarding a variety of speech and language topics.
See our Contact page to contact us directly via website, email or phone.
We currently accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Harvard Pilgrim-UnitedHealthcare Alliance, Allways Health Partners, Tufts commercial and public plans and Private Pay clients.
Please contact us today to inquire about our services.